Where do the cookies come from?
- The software that runs this site (WordPress) may transfer a temporary cookie so it can keep track of what it’s doing. As it’s temporary it maybe deleted when you leave here.
- I use Google Analytics in order to get statistic data about how many visitors this site gets and what pages they view. Google Analytics may store cookies to track new and repeat visitors. It does not have any detail on who you are.
- Cookies used on this site do not contain any personal information.
- Any information collected is anonymous and generalised.
- This site will not sell any email addresses and names to any third party
- Any email addresses/names left in comments or mentioned in emails sent to me will be kept private and not sold to anyone
- Your privacy is respected at all times
- The site should work even if you turn off cookies during your visit.
If you wish to know how to remove cookies then AboutCookies.org should be of help.
As this site uses software that was created by another person or company, the usage of cookies is beyond our control and we may not be able to ask your permission.